How to Do Your Makeup Perfectly, Every Time!
The perfect makeup look is allusive to most girls. There are many different face shapes, sizes, and skin tones which are all factors in how you should be applying your makeup. By simply learning how to apply your makeup properly you are going to improve your appearance and self-esteem. Each woman has to decide which color scheme work best for her, but after that the application process is typically the same for everyone. Using the following easy application techniques you can learn to apply your makeup and achieve that allusive perfect look:
- To remove any oil and dirt be sure to wash and dry your face thoroughly. It is better to start with a clean surface.
- Foundation helps even out your skin tone and primes your skin for the other makeup. Gently pat the foundation on with your fingers or sponge and carefully blend it so there are no lines or marks.
- With a large blush brush apply blush to your cheeks. Blush is designed to accentuate the apples of your cheeks, so for a more natural look only apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- For a sun-kissed look, apply some bronzing powder all over your face and neck with a short, fluffy brush. Apply on your temples or under your cheekbones for a more dramatic look.
- With a high quality eyeshadow brush, apply eyeshadow primer to your eyelids. This helps your eyeshadow last throughout the day.
- Apply a medium shade eyeshadow to your lids. Then use a darker shade in the crease and a lighter shade on the brow bone. This combination achieves the most desired look.
- To add fullness and tint to your lashes comb in your mascara, this will help enhance your eyes. Make sure you wait for the first layer of mascara to dry before you apply a second layer, this will eliminate clumping.
- Apply finishing powder. Lightly dust your face with finishing powder, it is designed to create an invisible barrier that sets your makeup in place and prevents it from wearing off.
One helpful tip for figuring out which colors work best for you is to look at the veins on the underside of your wrist. If they appear green you have a warm skin tone, if they appear blue you have a cool skin tone. If it is difficult to determine blue or green, you most likely have a neutral skin tone. Let this be your guide to achieve your perfect look.